[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services is has IMMEDIATE needs for QUALIFIED Journeyman Electricians on Camp Lejeune!
Hourly Rate: $27.32 + $75/day for per diem for days worked.
Work Schedule: Currently Working 4 x 10's.
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- 8-10 years experience as a Journeyman electrician.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be DEPENDABLE and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
** Valid Driverís License, State or Govt. Issued ID (Govt Real ID) and Valid Social Security Card Required.
** Must have clean background and pass drug screen
** Vehicle must be registered, licensed and insured in your name.
*** NOTE: Due to the Vetting Process and time lines in which it takes, I am looking for electricians within a 3-4 hour radius of Jacksonville, NC.
#electrician #ncelectrician #commercial #conduit