[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CONCRETE FORM SETTERS/FINISHERS
System One is currently seeking concrete finishers and form setters for a roadway project that includes concrete paving, curbs, gutters, sidewalks and ramps. The form setters/finishers are responsible for installing formwork and finishing concrete. $19.30/hr - $22/hr Over time pay is time and a half. Immediate need and will likely go til November 2020.
The responsibilities include:
• Understand and execute the supervisor instructions.
• Be able to understand cuts/fills for fine grading and concrete finishing.
• Have experience with manual and electric concrete finishing tools.
• Produce high quality concrete finishing.
• Direct concrete truck drive for adequate and safe concrete discharge.
• Inspect the jobsite continuously looking for safety hazards. Alert, communicate and help mitigate potential safety hazards in coordination with the foreman.
• Drill and install rebar with epoxy.
• Coordinate the work with the foreman to meet the safety and production requirements.
• Complete any other assigned tasks.
• 1-2 years minimum experience working with projects in heavy civil jobs including concrete paving, driveways, sidewalks, and ramps.
• Be able to read and understand project plans.
• Must pass an initial drug screen and accept for-cause drug testing practices.
• Position requires employee to frequently stand, walk, twist, bend, handle objects, reach outward, and reach above head and shoulders, climb, squat, kneel, bend, and occasionally lift /carry/push/pull/move/drag on flat ground or steep slopes up to 50 lbs.