[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction QCM will be responsible for overseeing and managing quality control plan on NAVFAC project at Camp Lejeune. Review designs, prepare submittals to government for approval. Track approval of submittals. Prepared Request For Information (RFI's) to government for clarifications, develop quality control reports, and progress reports
- Minimum 5 years combined experience as Project Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager, Project Engineer, or construction manager on similar scope and size projects
- Minimum 2 years experience as quality control manager
- NAVFAC/USACE QCM complete and current (within last five years)
- Familiarity and experience managing the three phases of control
- OSHA 30 complete (within last 5 years)
- Minimum 5-years experience as a site safety officer
Qualifications that will help:
- EM385-1-1 course complete
- Experience managing multiple trade specialists, responsible persons, etc.
- Experience working with NAVFAC and NAVFAC related systems
- Must have computer competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, outlook, and familiarity with Microsoft Projects
- Ground-up construction
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.