[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Qualified candidate should have knowledge in industrial power design, including medium and low voltage electrical power distribution, motor control, lighting systems, equipment layout and related activities.
• Candidate should have a good working knowledge of the NEC and related Codes.
• Responsibilities include supervision of less experienced staff working on projects, and interaction with clients and engineers from other disciplines.
• Experience with instrumentation and control systems is a plus, including field and panel instruments, operator interfaces, and PLCs.
• 4 years in electrical engineering and design and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering are required.