[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Aerotek is working with a construction services company in Corning, NY that is hiring for an HVAC Technician. The technician will conduct preventative, corrective, and general maintenance of HVAC systems for the Customer. Compensation is anywhere from $23 - $30/hour.
- Maintain, install, move, troubleshoot, and repair all related HVAC equipment. Document machine history and following through on maintenance needs and deficiencies as appropriate.
- Respond to heating/cooling problems and perform repairs as necessary
- Monitor operations, adjust and maintain refrigerant, heat exchangers, HVAC equipment and systems, boilers, chillers, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters; other mechanical and electrical equipment; record readings as necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment and make adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment. Notify appropriate parties of any problems or malfunctions
- Ensure facility maintained according to established industry standards. Identify deficiencies through regular and thorough inspection of building premises
- Maintain inventory of tools, parts, and materials needed to perform daily tasks, including filters and refrigerant. Reorder as needed, and advise Site Manager of any equipment issues
- Perform routine minor electrical and plumbing repairs
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the mechanical functions associated with HVAC systems and equipment
- Manage mechanical repairs being performed by subcontractors
If you are interested, please apply with an updated resume!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.