[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services is currently seeking Electricians (Journeyman Level) to join our team! If you want to be a part of a strong team, one that is safety and quality driven, then look no further. This position is full-time and paid hourly.
Skilled Trades Services Offers:
We work on a national level, so out of town work is available.
Per diem rates paid for most out of town work.
Hours vary depending on the job and location either 5x8’s or 4x10’s with occasional weekend depending on the job location and/or project.
- Bend and thread PVC, EMT, IMC, and RMC conduit up to 4”.
- Mount electrical equipment.
- Set new Switchgear up to 1600A
- Pull and terminate conductors sized up to 750MCM.
- Perform PV System Interconnections into grid.
- Perform Megger testing
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Read Blueprints.
- Interpret NEC Code.
- Operate equipment including, scissor lift, boom lift, and forklifts.
- You must have reliable transportation to the job site and your own basic set of hand and power tools.
- Overtime and overnight travel may be required.
- All candidates must be comfortable climbing ladders or stairs, working on commercial roof tops in hot, cold and inclement weather.
- Must also be able to lift 50lbs to 70lbs. regularly, and push, pull, bend, stand or kneel for extended periods of time.