[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are hiring for experienced millwrights for several companies in the Northwest. Our clients manufacture, install and maintain equipment for the food and beverage industries, bottling plants, pulp and paper and mines. Candidates with experience working on various types of conveyors including overhead, air, vibratory, belt, roller, circular, etc. Work will be 70% in shop and 30% field/travel.
1. Millwrights will be assembling and installing conveyors, machines, support beams, hand rails, stairs and other material handling equipment using hand and power tools.
2. Move machinery and equipment using hoists, dollies and rollers.
3. Candidates may be welding, rigging, using lifts to install equipment.
1. Must have at least 2 years of millwright and/or conveyor installation experience.
2. Work safely and as part of a team.
3. Be willing and able to work 50-75 hours/week.
4. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and schematics.
Please contact 888 929 0213