[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Skilled Trades Services is has IMMEDIATE needs for QUALIFIED Journeyman Electricians on Camp Lejeune!
Hourly Rate: $27.32 + $75/day for per diem.
Currently working 4 x 10 hrs due to Covid-19. No Overtime at this point!
NOTE: Due to the vetting process required to obtain a base pass, you will be required to "drop off" the required documentation and schedule a "return visit" to be processed into the base. This process will NOT happen on first visit due to COVID-19.
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Cut, bend, thread and run electrical conduit materials in a production/goal orientated
- Pull electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
- Run 1/2" & 3/4" rigid & EMT conduit.
- Run cable tray.
- Terminate electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
- Understand and Read Single Line Drawings (Control).
- Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- 8-10 years experience as a Journeyman electrician.
- Experienced in reading and interpreting electrical blueprints and drawings.
- Must be willing to work various shifts as required.
- Experience and proficiency running electrical conduit with precision expertise.
- Must be hard working and have the drive and determination to complete the task at hand.
- Must be dependable and willing to complete the project at hand from start to finish.
- Possess "all" basic hand tools (i.e. channel locks, screwdrivers, volt meter, battery drill, etc.).
- Eligible to work in the United States. (Will be E-Verified)
- Valid Driverís License, State or Govt. Issued ID and Valid Social Security Card Required.
- Vehicle must be license, registered and insured in YOUR name. Insurance must meet the minimum required by Camp Lejeune. Proof of insurance is also required. A declaration page is required for insurance originating outside the state of North Carolina. Out of state insurance must meet North Carolina minimums of $30k per person, $60k per accident, and $25k property damage.
- Must have clean background (no felonies in the past 10 years, no more than 2 misdemeanors and pass drug screen
- Ability to get on and off base
#electrician #ncelectrician #commercial #conduit