[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an experienced Site Foreman and Crew Leads and who are interested in working a with a well-established Solar company, that specializes in a wide variety of commercial and utility scale projects. Opportunities to continue working after project completion are available if you demonstrate good work ethic and are willing to travel.
• Location: Madison, WI
• Start Date: 8/17/20
• Project Duration: 10 - 12 weeks
• Supervise and lead a crew of 2-6 installers
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Ensure quick and efficient installation of systems while providing excellent customer service
• Ability to spend time with a customer explaining the work and system to be installed
• Ensure that job sites are clean and presentable during and after installation
• Motivate and support install crew and resolve Issues as needed
• Receive and inventory materials from our suppliers and maintain detailed records
• Daily communication with Project Manager
• Lead: 1 year (Required)
• Foreman/Superintendent: 1 year (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Lead: $23.00 - $25.00 per hour based on work experience
• Foreman/Superintendent: $26.00 - $35.00 per hour based on work experience
• Per Diem and hotel accommodations included
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.