[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an experienced site Superintendent who is interested in working a with a well-established Solar company that specializes in a wide variety of commercial and utility scale projects.
Opportunities to continue working after project completion are available if you demonstrate good work ethic and are willing to travel.
• Location: Uvalde, Texas 78801
• Start Date: 8/12/20
• Project Duration: 4 - 6 weeks
• Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
• Ensure quick and efficient installation of systems while providing excellent customer service
• Ability to spend time with a customer explaining the work and system to be installed
• Ensure that job sites are clean and presentable during and after installation
• Motivate and support install crew and resolve Issues as needed
• Receive and inventory materials from our suppliers and maintain detailed records
• Daily communication with Project Manager
• 1+ years of experience with residential or commercial solar installation
• Must be familiar with PV systems and varied install locations and troubleshooting
• Must possess prior site construction experience and familiarity with construction site safety practices
• Must be open to travel
• $28.00 - $35.00 per hour based on experience
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.