[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SST is seeking orbital welders(experienced with 207A/217A) and with hygienic tube fitting experience for a 5 month project in Durham, NC.
Pay is $32/hr and per diem of $90/day.
1. Must have experience working as a purity/ hygienic tubing fitter
2. Can meet all expectation of a typical combo welder
3. Can hand weld ˝” SS tubing in order to complete a full pen weld as it relates to BPE 31.3 standards.
4. Experience with operating and programing a 207A/217A as per the AMI recommend charts for making a 2” orbital weld. Weld must be performed after they have clean, cut, and performed fit-up of the material. Must demonstrate the use of cut guides and tack blocks while performing this work. Proper cleaning and facing are important.
5. Must show how to clean weld after it is performed
6. Must be able to complete a welder’s logs on an ISO
7. Must have OSHA 10 or 30
8. Must be able to read and interpret an ISO or drawings for fabrication
9. Must be able to hand etch data onto SS tubing after weld completion
10. Must show the ability to set and properly gauge purging of tubing segment. Must have the ability to setup a tubing segment for purging.
Please email resume for immediate consideration.