[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
MMR Group, Inc. has an immediate need for linemen who are willing to travel for multiple locations.
Lineman build and maintain electrical power systems from the point of generation to the customer’s meter.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Interpret blueprints and follow manufacturers’ specifications
• Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
• Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints.
• Install utility poles and/or towers associated with electrical power distribution.
• Maintain and repair overhead distribution or transmission lines.
• Stringing of new wire or maintaining older wire.
• Installing and maintaining insulators.
• Supervising ground men and apprentices.
• Installing and maintaining underground power distribution systems.
• Assembly and erection of electrical subtractions.
• Installing and maintaining traffic signals.
• Cutting and trimming trees.
• Maintains tools and equipment and keeps supplies and parts.
• Loads transports and unloads materials, tools, equipment and supplies.
• Clerical/Administrative duties related to task or project documentation.
• Operate heavy equipment (ie. Bucket truck, Derrick digger, and overhead crane).
• Attend safety training as directed
• Must comply with all safety and company rules and regulations
• Employee must be able to travel to and from the jobsite via personal vehicle or other public form of transportation
MMR has served as the industry leader in instrumentation and electrical construction, maintenance and technical services for more than 50 years and is the largest privately-owned open shop electrical and instrumentation contractor in the United States.
MMR offers a competitive benefits package.
MMR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.