[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
***Solar Installer/ General Labor Needed $15 hr in Cherokee, AL ***
Candidates will be working on the solar farm installing various components of the equipment. These jobs all come with deadlines and production goals, so they must be able to meet those goals. These jobs are outside, so candidates must be able to handle working in the varying conditions.
- Unloading of various trucks that are full of various solar supplies.
- Running the DC and MV cables around the job site prior to installing the piles.
- Candidates must be able to lift 50lbs, will be pulling very large cables in trenches.
- Digging trenches so these candidates must be willing to use a shovel.
- Labeling all of the wires and documenting all of the wires for management.
- 1-2 years of construction experience.
- 1-2 years of doing outdoors work.
- Trucking unloading and staging and inventory experience.
- Must be able to work under extreme weather.
- Cable pulling experience is a plus.
Shift: 1st shift
Starting 6 am, working minimum 40 hours, expect 50-60 hours a week Monday - Saturday. Must work overtime as needed.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, call 707-413-0107 or text me your full name, & email address, or email me your resume
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.