[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We Are Currently Seeking HVAC/R Technicians In The Pensacola Area!
- Candidates will manage work orders from an app on their phone.
- They are cooling tons of products and this individual is responsible for keeping up with the refrigeration systems.
- MUST HAVE Refrigeration Experience.
- This individual will be expected to operate, inspect, and maintain all HVAC, refrigeration, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and production equipment and systems in assigned facilities.
- They must perform inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc.
- Must have a strong focus on operating, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing facility equipment on all HVAC/R systems.
Shift: Flexible (standard first shift but open starting sooner or later). Must be on call (however only for emergencies).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.