[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CTR has a need for a Maintenance Manager in Sanford, FL with PLC experience
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 5 years of experience working with manufacturing equipment preferred
• 2 years of supervisory experience
• Working knowledge in operation and maintenance of facility management services, blue print reading and equipment maintenance
• Must possess knowledge of OSHA requirements and Confined Space/Lock-Out Tag-Out requirements
• Must be computer literate with office, technical and parts and maintenance software packages
• Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma, Minimum of 7 years of manufacturing plant experience, 3 years of which must be in a maintenance organization as a supervisor –OR- Associates degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years in a maintenance organization as a supervisor.
• Should have strong skills in the following areas:
Blue print reading
Troubleshoot PLC Controls
Electronic Control Systems
Three-phased Power and Motor Controls
Good working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, opening and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Must have good communication skills to interact with different groups effectively.
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Candidate is preferred.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percentage, to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• SCOPE/SUMMARY: Primary responsibilities are to plan, prioritize, assign, and supervise the work of the crew responsible for the maintenance of the facility. Additionally the Maintenance Mechanic will establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services, identify resource needs and allocate resources accordingly. The Maintenance Manager role is accountable for control, supervising, assigning, reviewing the work of staff responsible for maintenance plant equipment, machinery, and related facilities; ensure work quality and adherence to Safety Department policies and procedures; and perform the more technical and complex tasks relative to the assigned area of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
•Work in partnership with Operation/Production Managers and Supervisors collaboratively, negotiate, and engage to deliver maximum compliance of the maintenance strategy.
•Pairs with Operations to focus on critical equipment. Increases knowledge and asset ownership when supervisor is dedicated to a critical asset of the facility.
•Supervise routine maintenance, includes PM plans and preservation activities such as lubrication, inspections, testing and PDM. Back log relief, deals with investigation, repair, and restoration activities. Maintain schedule compliance and priority.
•Emergency response to address breakdowns and other suddenly developed conditions. Streamline associated repair costs and job execution.
•Supervise planned work preparation, reduce unplanned downtime, assure the maintenance wrench time is optimized, and supervise full PM is carried out.
•Participate in problem solving sessions between extrusion and maintenance to eliminate repetitive failures. Review equipment history files.
•Undertake continuous training and development of self, direct reports, and maintenance crew organization.
•Verifies and ensures the documentation of all repair records, preventive maintenance records and logs all filters and replacement parts
•Ensure all Safety Department regulatory obligations are completed as required by the relevant regulations or permit
•Ensure housekeeping, productivity and quality of work standards are maintained
Email resume to apply