[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- 1+ years of apartment maintenance experience
- EPA Universal (preferred)
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance (required)
- Willingness to submit to a pre-employment drug and background screen
- Apartment turnovers/punch-outs
- Preventative and reactive maintenance
- Carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC
Shift: Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm)
If you're interested in this position, apply or call Taylor at 937-416-8012!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.