[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are actively hiring for an Emergency Medical Technician (Certified EMT) for a Wind Farm new construction project in Reynolds, IN! This project is for a leading global renewable energy company, and will be a new addition to a cluster of already-successful Wind Farms in the area.
- Provide triage, first aid and/ or referral to outside medical provider if indicated
- Maintain all records of treatment given to employees
- Administer urine drug screens pre-start or post-accident to employees
- Maintain first-aid kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used in the care of employees
- Maintain daily activity logs
- 3+ years of experience on industrial construction site as an EMT
- Valid license or certification as an EMT
- Possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
- OSHA 30 or higher is highly preferred
Pay will be $27-35/hour depending on specific experience, and per diem at $100/day-worked is available to candidates who qualify. This project will last ~12 months, and candidates can expect 50+ hours per week (maybe more).