[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This person will be loading and unloading trucks using various pieces of heavy equipment.
-Operate equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Perform loading, unloading, and timely delivery of material to assigned / approved destinations.
- Travel from job site to job site or plant to plant - Regionally - may require overnight travel but rarely.
- Clean bio-solids off truck / equipment before leaving the field site or landfill.
- Serve as brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public.
- Perform shop clean up, maintenance, and equipment/tools setup.
Lots of growth opportunity with the company.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.