[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring traveling Field Technician Trainee for Victoria, TX and surrounding counties.
PAY, LOCATION, OTHER:
- $13/hour (Potential increase after 6 months, based on performance and attendance)
- No brick and mortar office - Will be traveling across Victoria, TX up to Houston, TX (per diem paid when traveling)
- Overtime - Average of 10 hours of OT a week
Technician will -
- Utilize basic hand tools (Drills and screwdrivers) to remove coverings and perform minor repairs (ie. Broken gauges, cracked screens) on gas station pumps.
- Connect laptops to stations to diagnose codes and update compliance. * Read gauges and meters.
- Prep the site for testing, setting up safety equipment.
- Must be open to travel and overtime
- Some mechanical aptitude (hand tools and power tools)
- Able to to work outdoors and lift up to 50 lbs
- Will have to submit to background check, drug test, and MVR report (driving record)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.