[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Forklift Operators Needed!
Will be expected to come in with great attention to detail and strong foundation of shipping processes for a manufacturing company.
- Use scan gun to pick product orders and put product away
- Use of high reach machine
- Use of electric pallet jack
- Operates picker/Lift jack
- Scans product for orders using scan gun
- Removes boxed product from designated pick locations
- Places boxed products on pallets
- Wraps pallets of product with plastic wrap
- Weighs product on pallets
- Load/unload trucks
- Unloading pallet jacks with 60+ lbs of sand type materiel and stacking in loading area
- Ensure that all orders have all pieces to be shipped
- Wrap items in plastic wrap and pack into boxes in efficient manner
- 2-3 years of recent and relevant shipping experience
- Experience using Inventory control systems or Bill of Lading
- Management of 3 or more
Pay Rate: $14-15/HR.
Shift: SHIFTS AVAILABLE (2nd & 3rd)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.