[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction company located in PALMDALE, CA is looking for CONSTRUCTION LABORERS to join their team ASAP!
- Client is seeking a construction general labor to work on their underground utility construction sites.
- Will be using basic hand tools such as hammers, shovels, pry bars and measuring tape. Underground utilities include water, electric and gas.
- This is a physically demanding job where workers will be required to perform physical labor throughout the day. Such as moving dirt and pipe from one area to another.
- Measuring pipe and ground to specific length to either cut or dig. It is very important for the candidate to know how to measure down to an 1/8 inch.
- Experience working in concrete or earth moving or underground utility is a huge plus.
- Work will be measured on showing up on time for work, have a good attitude, being able to take direction and staying busy throughout the day.
- All workers must report to the yard in Palmdale before work. They will ride in a company vehicle to a specific site.
- Upon arrival to the site the they will be paired up with a journeyman level worker and directed on what the specific task is for the day. It is vital to keep busy whether that be sweeping or cleaning up site when a task has not been laid out.
Schedule: 1st shift, 7am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday / 5:20am report to yard
Location: Palmdale, CA
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Must be willing to submit to a drug test.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.