[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Function of Job:
You will be on residential new build construction sites assisting carpenters installing windows and Tyvek house wrap used to protect the exterior wall framing from weather.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize 36 ft extension ladder
- Hand and power tools to secure windows and house wrap
- Cut and measure when directed
- Work in team environment of 3-4 other carpenters
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Entry-level no experience needed. Trade school graduation, or equivalent preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools
- Comfortable with heights and ladders
- Comfortable working in year-round weather conditions
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.