[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We have multiple single-family projects and are looking for great people to join our team. This is a full time, long term position for an experienced framer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
- Must have 6+ year experience in wood framing or construction experience (will train)
- Must be able to build walls and roll floors/roofs
- Must be able to communicate effectively, follow directions, and work well with others as well as independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 7:00 am- 4:00 pm. Occasional Saturdays are optional.
- Must have hand and power tools.
- Must follow all site safety guidelines, including wearing safe clothing and boots.
Job will include rough framing single family homes. We typically do not install windows.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.