[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking to hire qualified Journeyman Electricians interested in a long-term role with a reputable Electrical Contractor in San Antonio, TX for upcoming school, high-rise, and health-care projects.
Journeyman electrician will -
- Bend conduit, bend pipe on commercial projects
- Pull wire and terminate
- Understand layouts and work on assigned areas
- Work on Commercial construction jobs ranging from: Schools, high rises, retails strips, and federal government projects
- 2+years of experience on commercial construction projects as a Journeyman Electrician
- Must be able to bend pipe, run and pull wire, and install fixtures
- Must have circuity knowledge and able to read blueprints
- Must have valid license
- Pay: $25-27/hour
- Long term opportunity
- Open to local candidates (no per diem)
- OSHA 10 (Or able to get it before starting)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.