[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of our largest clients in Woburn is looking for a Maintenance Technician!
This is a first shift position for Monday - Friday with no on-call!
Are you looking to further your career with a well-know, established company?
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Operate, inspect, and maintain HVAC equipment
- Assure site equipment is being maintained properly
- Perform repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas
- Perform preventive maintenance on building equipment
- Monitor and assist outside contractors
Interested in this opportunity?
- Apply directly to this post
- Qualified candidates will be contacted within 1 business day
- Phone screens with the client will be lined up (starting 9/17 and through week of 9/21)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.