[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking to hire a Project Support Administrator for our client's Downtown Charleston office. This position is remote UNTIL January 2021 when the company plans to return to the office.
The main functions of this job will be to support the engineering team at an administrative level, and also green customers and clients as the receptionist of the office, when it opens back up. Please see below for a detailed list of responsibilities.
- Completes complex filing activities such as assigning file numbers, action items, and distribution for project file system
- Creates expense reports for project team members . Is coordinator of project communications
- Frequently interacts with upper management on related project issues, as well as external clients
- May maintain personal calendar for project manager
- Performs scanning and electronic filing
- Answers phones
- Greets and directs visitors
- Assembles documents (reproduction and collation)
- Performs word processing and data entry
- Orders office supplies
- Maintains project calendar
- Arranges project-related meetings, travel and/or events
- Generates or distributes ad hoc reports using various business systems and databases to internal project team
- Generates simple documents, such as letters and memos
- Generates more complex documents, such as spreadsheets and presentations
- May coordinate collection of time sheets
- May route and track invoices
- May verify accuracy of invoices prior to approval
- Performs other general clerical duties as needed
- Individual contributor with no subordinates
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.