[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Heavy equipment repair
Backhoe and excavator repair
Strong communication skills
Removing, repairing, re installing, and adjusting equipment components
Diesel engine repair
Dump truck repair
Mobile Heavy Equipment & Truck Mechanic responsibilities:
* Performing vehicle and equipment maintenance to the thier Construction & Trucking standards.
* Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair;
Removing, cleaning, repairing, re installing, and adjusting vehicle components (Engine Emission Components, Driveline Components, Electrical / Electronic Components, Brakes / Suspension / Steering / Exhaust, Cab / Chassis, and Hydraulics).
* Selecting appropriate course of action for repairs.
* Evaluating completed work prior to release, seeking supervisor approval where required.
* Ensuring safe use of power and hand-held tools.
* Performing on site and Job site services.
* Moving vehicles safely between job and work area.
* Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors.
* Actively participating in safety or educational training as required.
* Ability to travel in service truck to multiple job sites for equipment repairs and maintenance.
* Heavy truck and heavy equipment repair experience required
* Minimum 3 years experience working on: Large diesel equipment such as Dozers, Excavators, backhoes, as well as Fleet and Semi Trucks
* Experience in welding.
* Must have demonstrated experience monitoring and meeting PM schedules
* Excellent communication skills
* Possess a valid driver's license
Text Only (909)453-3131 for questions
Email Resumes or apply to this posting.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.