[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking Pipe Fitters and Welders to work on a pharmaceutical site in RTP-Durham area. Individuals will be working with High Purity Stainless Steel 316L Tubing and Stainless Steel 316 Schedule 10 Pipe.
OVERTIME (50 hrs/week)
LONG term opportunity
Flexible Pay based on Experience
- Working with High Purity Stainless Steel 316L Tubing and Stainless Steel 316 Schedule 10 Pipe piping and tubing;
- Experience grinding and polishing specifically with stainless steel schedule 10 pipe and carbon steel
- Working along side orbital welders prepping the pipe
- MUST have previous experience working with high purity stainless pipe and tubing
- MUST have reliable transportation
NO per diem offered-seeking local candidates
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.