[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Procurement Agent to join our team in the Framingham.
Perform project purchasing and procurement tasks for construction projects.
TYPICAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Negotiate contracts and purchase orders with subcontractors and suppliers related to construction projects.
• Work with project managers and estimators on buyout and contract administration.
• Find cost savings from vendors and subcontractors.
• Understand scopes of work related to various construction disciplines.
• Prepare accurate documentation in executing purchase orders and subcontracts.
• Obtain multiple quotes on materials and commodities related to scopes of work.
• Organize, plan and monitor shipments of materials.
• Solicit subcontractor/vendor proposals and evaluate against specifications requirements and budgets.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• 4 year business, engineering, or construction management degree preferred.
• Five to ten years purchasing/estimating experience.
• Knowledge of general construction and Federal contracting requirements.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Capability of reading plans and specifications.
• Knowledge of international construction a plus.