[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations is comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Plumber to perform hands-on repairs and maintenance in facilities in the Houston, TX area. Plumbers shall have the experience and ability to perform the following:
- Maintain and repair general plumbing components to include toilets, urinals, faucets, hose bibs, and drains.
- Install, repair, or replace domestic hot and cold water lines.
- Repair and replace domestic hot water heat pumps, chilled water pumps, sump pumps, and sewage pumps.
- Install, test, and repair all sizes of backflow prevention devices.
- Will be responsible for a company issued vehicle, tools, and documentation on mobile documenting platform.
- This position requires a technical skill set, a high degree of focus, good communication skills, and a self-driven mentality.
Full time, M-F 7:00am - 3:30pm
Must be able to work weekends, if necessary
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V