[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Clerk
Responsible for receiving, stocking and other routine warehouse duties.
• Identify, confirm and receive all incoming materials.
• Unload freight using forklift.
• Process warehouse issues.
• Assist with physical count inventory and stock adjustments of all warehouse stock items.
• Process discrepancies.
• Identify part number corrections, changes or additions.
• Assist personnel with the location and identification of parts.
• Ensure that stock shelves are maintained in a neat and orderly condition.
• Ensure that warehouse, yards and outbuildings are maintained in a neat and orderly condition.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Must be able to carry 30 lbs. up a flight of stairs.
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, and Outlook).
• Must have working knowledge of SAP (or be able to learn in 4 weeks).
• Must have working knowledge forklift operation and be able to pass ASARCO's training program.
• Must have working knowledge of warehouse operations.
• Must have working knowledge of inventory systems, controls and experience taking inventory in a warehouse environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High School or General Education Diploma.
• Requires one (1) year warehouse experience.
• MSHA certification