[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This executive level role requires strong leadership, independence and the ability to work as an integral member of a team. Strong interpersonal skills; an excellent ability to communicate, plan and manage projects are required. The director must have a service minded approach to facilities and engineering in support of the company as a whole. A clinical stage company with state of the art GMP manufacturing and associated quality systems with fully integrated research and discovery teams.
* Maintenance and support of facilities IT quality systems
* Advancement of facilities and engineering science (GMP and non-GMP)
* Facilities design and engineering
* Planning, implementation, permitting, and management of construction projects for facilities.
* The candidate is expected to take responsibility for the companies facilities, utilizing contract service providers as the primary workforce to support maintaining and improvement of all of the facilities.
* This person is responsible for development of project, time lines and deliverables to support research, discovery, clinical development, product development and business needs of the company.
* This is a highly service oriented role and this person must perform in a manner to that support their customers (i.e. the company).
* The director is responsible for ensuring all work is focused on building in Quality through planning and execution, detailed records of the facility, equipment, computer systems, etc.
* All facilities are to be maintained in a regulatory compliant manner.
* Major facilities changes and implementation of new systems must be documented in technical reports in real time.
* This person is responsible for authoring relevant sections of regulatory filings. The position requires strong personal communication and management skills.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.