[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING SOLAR INSTALLERS ASAP!!!
Must have at least 1 year of experience installing solar Must have a valid drivers license Solar/PV Experience preferred Must be able to lift up to 50lbs Experience with micro inverter applications
* Perform all construction tasks per manufacturer's installation guidelines
* Electrical wiring of solar array/system (DC and AC)
* Perform site survey activities with a team and independently.
* Review job installation plan with the Crew Lead.
* Assist in tracking inventory for each project
* Prepare, load, and organize installation vehicles. Warehouse organization required also.
* Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
* Troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
* Clean up the job site
Will be working on several job sites around the Solano and Napa county area. Will be outdoors so weather can vary. This is a smaller company that is just starting up a solar division so the learning curve needs to be high.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.