[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Assemble metal forms for molding reinforced concrete slabs, stairs and beams, pouring and finishing concrete. Various activities related to the manufacturing of precast and pre-stressed concrete.
- Needs to have worked in a repetitive, general labor position.
- Must know how to use hand tools.
- Will train on blueprint reading, but reading a tape measure is a plus.
- Start time 5am-7am - working 8-10hr shifts M-F
- $16/hr-$17/hr to start
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen including for marijuana and a background check
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.