[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Put your Electrical expertise to work helping growing organizations expand their production capabilities. Aerotek is seeking qualified Electricians to help their client meet project needs. You'll be a key player in the company's project completion by completing electrical installation, maintenance, or repair of equipment for generation, distribution, or utilization of electricity. This is a great role for an experienced Electrician who takes pride in custom work and enjoys a fast-paced team environment.
- Install electrical equipment for the residential service upgrade
- Assist in job safety and the overall managing of the install crew
- Identify installation locations with proper orientation, area, solar access, or structural integrity for photovoltaic (PV) arrays.
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for the installation of residential solar PV systems.
- Be responsible for ensuring systems meet company standard job specifications, the National Electrical Code, and relevant local codes.
- Perform testing/troubleshooting of solar equipment and systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair with little to no guidance on electrical systems or solar equipment/systems.
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Communicate effectively with homeowners.
- Provide regular updates of job status, complete necessary paperwork, and photos.
- Assist in job safety and overall crew support.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Electrician experience a must. Prior solar systems experience preferred.
- Work safely on roofs for an extended period of time and in all weather
- Safely ascend and descend ladders.
- Must have a high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in a team environment
The company is taking every precaution to create a safe workplace. You will be provided with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, but may sometimes work in close contact with other employees. Additional safety concerns can be addressed should you be contacted for an interview.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.