[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- This person needs to have a background in general fabrication - preferably from an automotive environment.
- General fabrication experience on equipment, and automotive equipment is ideal
- Role where be working on BBQ equipment
- First shift - 7 to 3:30.
- Experience in fabrication supported by previous work history
- $16-$18 an hour based on experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.