[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Premier Group is looking for a Project Manager with a strong preference given to Industrial or Midstream background in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- College degree
- Excellent excel/computer skills
- Experience working in the office and field environments
- Experience with project management software - scheduling tools, cost controls
- Understanding of change order control and tracking
- Experience with managing schedule scope and cost
- Experience with oil/gas facility and well site construction projects
- Experience with Industrial construction projects
- Experience running multiple small projects ($300,000-$5M) that are executed over a relatively short period of time
- PMP (project management professional) certification is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years professional Project Management
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
Benefits are included.
Salary is depending on experience.