[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is searching for qualified Project Coordinator I- in the Boyne City, MI area for one of our key clients. This position will be in an engineering environment providing excellent pay and incentives. Be a part of a high energy team in a team-centered environment!
Details: The Project Coordinator is responsible for the execution of providing gas and electric service to residential and commercial/industrial customers.
This individual will be expected to have working knowledge of the Gas and/ or Electric Distribution Systems.
The Project Coordinator will have to effectively prioritize and organize small to large sized projects in response to the needs of the customer. This will primarily revolve around gathering customer scopes and following the project from the design, scheduling, and field construction phases by the customers want date.
Tasks for this role will include: - Serving as 'the face' of Client to their customers, which includes responsibility for the overall coordination of work between the customer, and any other outside stakeholders.
- Estimating customer and system loads, updating customers on the status of projects, generating tasks for other departments, providing cost estimates, identifying any required permits and scheduling work orders.
- Project Scoping, evaluating and analyzing distribution design requirements and impact on distribution system to direct the preparation of the work order - Coordinating pre-requisites for successful completion of a distribution project to meet customer commitments requiring ingenuity as to application of normal procedures
-Field Work may be required to meet on-site with customers Must possess a valid driver's license
Skills: The ideal applicant should exhibit the ability to analyze complex problems, recommend alternatives, and take corrective action, while exhibiting in-depth knowledge of the policies and procedures of the business. It is also critical to:
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills
- Successfully multi-task and/or switch task quickly while remaining organized - Anticipate and understand the impact of actions/procedures on multiple systems
Education: A 2 year associate degree in the requisite scientific or technical field (48 scientific or technical credit hours as measured on a semester basis) OR have completed two years of college course work (60 Credits) towards a Bachelor degree in a technical field
- Demonstrate leadership skills, strong teamwork and the ability to work independently on assigned complex projects. - Use computer assisted drafting (CAD) or other appropriate systems/software/programs such as SAP to accommodate customer's request and align with internal quality control processes.
- Manage project milestones; organizing and prioritizing the scheduling of work assignments in response to work orders
-Possess strong computer (Windows, Microsoft Office) and analytical skills