[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Current seeking experienced a fire alarm installation programmer based in Phoenix, AZ or the San Jose, CA area. (Must be open to travel- current assignment in Northern California). Lodging/Per Diem provided for out of town work. 6 month contract to hire position. Immediate start dates. Pay Rate= $30-$35ph. 45-50 hours per week.
• building databases that contain multiple nodes in the system
• make-up fire alarm control panels
• troubleshoot opens, grounds, and shorts of field wiring
• test all functions of the fire alarm systems
• perform programming changes as necessary.
• perform pre-test and final inspections for elevator functions, smoke control functions, and other additional required functions of the fire alarm systems.
-3-5 years of similar experience required
-Factory trained with GE/Kidde Vigilant VM3 fire alarm systems
-Experience with other networked fire alarm systems could be acceptable, EST, Notifier, etc.
-Experience with Fire Alarm System Cabling and Device Trim