[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Quality Control Job
Ensure the site is in compliance to the project requirements. Maintaining a high level of communication on and off site.
Conduct incoming material and construction process audits to drive continual improvement. Measurement will be defect % trend at various process steps
Conduct quality processes and tools training of site personnel and subcontractors.
Manage quality of subcontractors using world class quality tools during project construction and close field quality issues in <30 days with sub-contractors
Ensure lessons learned are incorporated into project drawings and work closely with engineering to ensure project drawings contain updated quality requirements
Manage escalated quality issues impacting project schedule and drive them to closure
· Adhere to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
·Complete assignments and projects as directed, with minimal supervision
· Implement the QA management system at site. Monitor the implementation of the approved site construction control Plan
· Train personnel and Sub-cons on various quality programs.
· Implement corrective/preventive actions and continuous improvement activities. This involves chairing CIT meetings, recording the information and following up on improvement
·Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status and latest rev
·Ensure all data for quality metrics are tracked and published
·Conduct effective communications levels and fosters team building.
·Interface with other departments and supplier/sub-con representatives and distribute relevant QA documentation
· Control all Quality Concern Reports and ensure remedial actions via punch-lists, QCRs
·5 years or more of work experience in a construction or production environment with a minimum of 1 year experience in quality control . Preference given to electrical background
·Experience working with an ISO Quality System including Internal Audits and use of SPC techniques, quality tools, continuous improvement methodologies