[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960s, is a national engineering consulting and construction management firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in government and industry, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our growing Engineering and Remediation Practice in Greenville, South Carolina. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual looking for career growth and experience in geotechnical engineering on geo-environmental and renewable (solar & wind) energy.
Our engineering staff provide support for permitting, design, and construction of a wide variety of technically challenging projects primarily for industrial, utility, renewable energy, and public sector/private clients.
• Perform geotechnical computations for the permitting, design, and construction of a wide variety of projects.
• Perform storm water calculations, design, and permitting.
• Perform standardized engineering computations, prepare reports, and provide construction quality assurance services for projects.
• Lead projects from design through implementation; oversee preparation of technical correspondence, project proposals, technical reports, work plans, and project specifications including cost estimates and budgets.
• Perform regular client engagement resulting in continually expanding client trust relationships.
• Provide highly-competent technical leadership resulting in successful project delivery.
• Deliver meticulous project financial management resulting in consistently profitable work.
• Build and strengthen team and staff through recruiting, engagement and mentorship.
• Have strong technical writing, data management, organizational and communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil, Environmental, or Geotechnical Engineering.
• 10-15 years of engineering consulting firm experience with an emphasis on geotechnical engineering on solid waste, wastewater impoundment, soil remediation and renewable (solar & wind) energy projects.
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) license.
• Experience with storm water management, including grading design, flow conveyance calculations, best management practices design, and permitting.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com.
TRC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and we encourage Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled applicants to apply.