[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HIRING ASSEMBLERS W/ CONSTRUCTION/LANDSCAPING EXPERIENCE!!!!
*(MUST HAVE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE) *
* Assemble precut wooden parts
* Move precut parts to work areas and positioning parts in alignment with supervisor instructions and blueprint specifications
* Verify dimensions of precut parts for accuracy of assembly using tape measure
* Utilize hammers, saws, pneumatic nail and staple guns to connect parts
**CANDIDATES WILL NOT START OFF ASSEMBLING TRUSSES UNLESS THEY'VE HAD PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE**
* Main responsibilities to start will be stacking lumber, moving lumber across the yard pushing a cart, loading and unloading lumber.
* Once completed the training in these areas, you will be able to move into assembly and learn more skills
Gilbert, AZ (Baseline rd & Country Club Dr)
* Outdoor working environment.
* Most of the assembly areas are covered but will need to be comfortable working in hot/cold conditions.
Dress code: long pants (no shorts), steel toe boots, t-shirt
1ST Shift: $15.00 (Weekly pay)
Monday - Thursday 4am-3pm
Fridays are 8 hour shifts 4am-12pm.
(Currently working 8 hours Saturdays, 4am-12pm.)
2nd Shift: $16.00 (Weekly pay)
Monday - Thursday 4pm-3am
* Ability to stand for 8-10 hours work shifts
* Ability to lift to 75lbs consistently and bend, twist, squat, and reach throughout works shift
* Ability to use hand/power tools and read tape measure
* Experience working outdoors
To apply call 623 759 7386, Ask for Erik (HABLO ESPANOL)
send your resume
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.