[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Under general supervision, install, operate, maintain, alter, troubleshoot and repair electrical power and lighting distribution systems along with a wide variety of industrial electrical equipment.
* Oversees the general operation, repair and maintenance of the building electrical and lighting systems, perform new installations and assist in determining the frequency of PMs.
* Serves as a subject matter expert on electrical systems.
* Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of the building critical systems and components. Must be able to troubleshoot and respond to operational and emergency situations.
* A solid understanding of NFPA 70E is required, and employees are expected to work on equipment in the Arc Flash PPE that is necessary to perform the work.
* Work with high- and low-voltage systems, such as transformers, high voltage primary feed and secondary transformers to include installation, troubleshooting and repair as required.
* Checks malfunctioning equipment and puts corrective actions in place
* Monitors operation and maintains heating and cooling valves, water cooling equipment; boilers, heating and hot water equipment; pumps, valves, piping and filters.
* Ensures that work is performed efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience.
* Prioritizes all PM's, corrective and emergent work orders for the site (annual, monthly, weekly, and daily).
* Maintains a clean and safe working environment. Identifies and re mediates all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) issues as they arise. Complies with departmental policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials.
* Recommends and estimates facilities repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget.
* Reviews and submits purchase requisitions for the facility.
* Ensures the availability of an adequate inventory of tools and other supplies to operate the building. Specific duties include but are not limited to: preparing and submitting purchase orders requests, developing sources for stock materials and performing periodic checks of inventory levels and equipment conditions.
* Performs additional duties as requested.
-Journeyman Electrician License
-Familiar with BMS and CMMS systems
-3-5 years of electrical experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.