[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you interested in working with industry leading professionals on high profile jobs with state of the art equipment? See below for more info!
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to assess or plan plumbing installation and layouts
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings and fixtures
- Installing plumbing systems and fixtures
- Working on industrial or commercial construction sites - strictly new builds
- 2+ years as a commercial or industrial Plumber working on new construction projects
- OSHA certified
- Experience with soldering and welding of copper pipe
- Ability to work with PVC, CPVC, and PEX tubes and pipes
- Knowledge of general plumbing principles, including working with Water Mains
Pay is flexible and based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $28.00 per hour
Masks, gloves, safety PPE
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.