[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services, Inc. (PMSI), a federal government prime contractor, seeks a Mechanical / HVAC Superintendent for a project at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Provide on-site technical supervision for mechanical systems/integrated controls/process piping and related electrical work at a major government project at Cape Canaveral, Florida.
Supervise construction effort to ensure all work is performed in strict accordance with design documents while meeting project schedule requirements.
• Assist in planning, coordinating, scheduling and supervising onsite functions with mechanical subcontractor, related vendors and coordination with Fire Protection, Controls and Electrical Subcontractors.
• Assume responsibility for productivity of mechanical/HVAC subcontractors, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
• Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
• Assist in the startup, testing and commissioning of all required equipment
• Witness remote testing of specialized HVAC equipment with fabricator and Owner Representative.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 10 years of construction related supervisory experience for plumbing, HVAC, controls.
Thorough knowledge of all aspects of mechanical/HVAC construction (code, equipment, methods); coordination, cost control, schedules and safety required. Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills are essential.
DOD/Federal Government project experience preferred
Cleanroom and/or SCIF experience desirable
U.S. Citizenship and Background Check/Security Clearance Required