[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ULG Skilled Trades is seeking Experienced Traveling Construction Foremen for full-time positions across the east-half of the United States. Possible locations in 2020 and 20201 are West Virginia, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
- PAY: Negotiable – will be in the $35/hour range (salary-based position)
- WHEN: ASAP upon completion of paperwork and interview process
- HOURS: 60-72 hours per week
- DURATION: Full time position – will be at each location 1-2 months
- Finishing carpentry at hotels, demoing steel stud, drywall, commercial restoration, finish work.
(***will pay MORE with CDL) Provide day to day operation of a designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget. Schedule, coordinate and supervise work crews providing overall technical direction. Must be able to perform all general labor tasks and fill in, as necessary. Assist other ISC supervisors and office staff in providing all written documentation; work as a team to have the most successful outcome of a roadway or airport project.
• 5+ years supervisory construction experience or equivalent.
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction technology, equipment, and methods of application plus hands-on experience in craft and labor coordination.
• Thorough understanding of Company policies, procedures, and standards.
• Excellent organizational, leadership, communication and analytical skills are a necessity including the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
If interested, please respond with an updated resume that outlines previous traveling foreman experience – thanks!
ULG Skilled Trades