[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently looking for skilled Solar Installation Technicians and Solar Electricians who are interested in working with a well-established company that specializes in full-service O&M, and warranty project support for the Commercial Solar industry.
Candidates MUST be open to travel, all positions are project based in the West Coast, mainly California. Lodging accommodations are covered when on travel assignment.
Start Date: Monday 1/11/21
• Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
• Read & comprehend building plans for roof, carport, & ground mounted arrays.
• Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative mounting equipment etc.
• Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues.
• Communicate with install team in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
• Properly crimp MC4 ends, install home runs, bend EMT, inverter stringing, low voltage (Cat5) installation, DC Combiner box wiring, wire management etc.
Educational, professional and/or other requirements:
• Previous solar installation and electrical experienced preferred.
• General construction knowledge to include; roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills.
• Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations.
• Must submit to a 6-panel drug screen (Please feel free to call if you have specific questions).
• Must submit to a criminal background check (Please feel free to call if you have specific questions).
• Must submit to a DMV records check (Please feel free to call if you have specific questions).
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Working conditions require being exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
• Solar Installation Technician: $18.00 - $25.00 an hour based on experience.
• Solar Electrician: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour based in experience.
• $35.00 daily per diem included when on travel assignment.
If you feel that you would be a good fit for this position, please e-mail an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.