[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking multiple mechanical installer/millwright for a project in Nashville, TN.
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $23.00/hr (based on experience)
58 Hour Work Week: M-F 7AM-5:30PM; Saturday 7AM-3:30PM
Must have previous conveyor installation experience (distribution center setting)
Installs, services, and repairs electromechanical equipment/machinery at customer sites using hoists, lift trucks, hand tools, and power tools following layout drawings and manufacturer’s instructions, utilizing knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical machinery. Works under general supervision of a Lead or Site Supervisor.
CANDIDATES NEED TO HAVE CONSTRUCTION, WAREHOUSE AND INSTALLATION EXPERIENCE. NEED TO HAVE HANDS ON EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Conveyor and/or Sortation installations
• Can install conveyor accurately from the prints, ability to teach local new hires
• Mechanically inclined.
• Ability to climb ladders and work at heights up to 40 ft
• Own basic hand tools and steel toed safety shoes
• Able to work 58+ hour work weeks
• OSHA 10 certification preferred
• License to operate forklift and scissor lift equipment safely and accurately