[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Candidates will trim, cut or file away excess flash from the product
- Quality inspections on every party produced to ensure it meets standards
- Package, label, and stack product when completed
- Maintain a clean environment
- Install or assemble components as needed
- Remove the product from the machine
- Keep machine cycle uptime
- Review product specs prior to the shift to ensure ready to go
Production, General Labor, Assembly, Hand tool, Packaging, General production, Construction, Forklift, Tape measure, Loading, Mechanical
Top Skills Details:
- Manufacturing or Industrial Experience
- Must be on feet all-day
- Lifting of fewer than 30 lbs unassisted on a regular basis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Industrial or Manufacturing
- Lifting of 30 lbs unassisted on a consistent basis
- Must be on feet all day long
- Hand and power tool usage required
- Physical demands of the job are: walking, climbing ladders/stairs, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, and using hands/fingers to grasp push, or lift items.
- Open to working in indoor and outdoor conditions if need be (walking between facilities)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.