[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The first project is a multifamily job -170 unit complex, 3 story and there is another 2.7 million small commercial job. Company is known for being a family oriented and safety conscious. Employees are encouraged to give feedback and have creative solutions to problems.
* Duties will include managing crews who will be installing and hanging pipe and fixtures.
* Working with PVC, copper and steel pipe on commercial and multifamily new construction projects.
* Leading crew of plumbers and completing tasks under tight deadlines.
* Projects include low income housing projects, school projects, and residential/commercial.
* 4 Years of plumbing experience in commercial environment.
* Experience leading and managing a crew of 8 to 20 on the job.
* 7+ years of experience as a plumber working on multifamily and commercial jobs.
* Experience with "material look ahead" and scheduling.
* Experience with Cast Iron, PVC, CPVC, copper and steel piping required.
M-F 7:00am-3:30pm. This is the basic schedule outline. 40-50 hours of overtimes. Must be flexible with Overtime.
If you meet the minimum the requirements of the position, please text 707-413-0107 your full name, email address, and city you live in. Also, email your resume to email@example.com
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.